Putting your people into profit
The costs of Training in Sales and Marketing can only be justified if the end result is greater profitability for both the company and for the participants. Which means that at the start of every Training exercise:
- Thorough familiarisation and Training needs analysis are conducted so that:-
- Clear and agreed Training objectives are in place.
For both Business to Business & Consumer Markets
- Value Based Pricing
- Profitable Pricing Skills
- Pricing Strategies for Results
- Fighting a Price War (tactics)
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing a Service Business
- Marketing Planning
- Introduction to Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Communications
- Professional Presentation Skills
- Practical Product Management
- Marketing Research Skills
- Running Focus Group Discussions
- Questionnaire Design
- Sample Design & Analysis
- Key Account / Major Account – Management
- Account Acquisition
- Account Retention
- The Principles of Negotiation
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Beyond Exceptional Customer Service
- The Principles of Selling
For a more extensive inventory of the courses we run, please email us for your copy of our complete capabilities profile.
Our database of peer group recommended trainers in Business and Management Skills, can almost guarantee that we can mount a training course to match the specific needs of your team.
The great thing about Training from Ruskin Brown Associates is that, not only do you pay by the trainer day, (rather than the Participant day)...
But the training can also be customised completely to your needs, in terms of:-
- Its level and content
- Its duration
- When it is run & whether it is run asconsecutive days or in modular form
- How much customisation is done
The amount of customisation can range from just changing the emphasis so as to shorten or drop the irrelevant, to focus on the important topics – through to writing completely new courses including specific case study material just for you. This means that before the course we conduct a thorough
- Familiarisation with the client’s industry so as to
- Understand participant needs
- Customisation & preparation of training materials
Thus our philosophy is one of continual improvement via scrupulous follow up assessments and subsequent participant performance.